- Search box: Use the search box on top of the DORA webpage for a general search in all metadata (use quotes to search for exact phrases)
- Advanced search: Use the Advanced Search for more options, e.g.:
- full-text search
- search with Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT)
- Author list: Use the search box on the WSL Authors page to find all publications linked to WSL-affiliated authors
- Facet: Use the facet on the left to filter publications (the facet is visible on the Browse page and on any results page)
We curently use three different symbols to indicate the availability of fulltexts in DORA:
- The open-green lock is used for all open-access documents, i.e. the fulltext is available to everyone with internet access.
- The open-yellow lock is used for closed-access articles that are, however, available internally to members of WSL. Please note, that the open-yellow lock symbol is only used within the network of WSL.
- The closed-grey lock is used for fulltexts that are not available to the general public.
- RIS, RTF, PDF: Export all or a selction of citations in RIS, RTF or PDF format with the ‘Export As’ option on top of the result list (the citation style can be changed as soon as the export type is chosen):
- use RIS export to get a file which can then be imported into a reference management software like EndNote (see Tips & Tricks for HTML tags export to EndNote)
- use RTF export to get an editable text file
- use PDF export to get a PDF
- Excel: Export publication medata in Excel format by clicking on the spreadsheet icon on the top right-hand corner of the list
- CSV: Export publication medata in CSV format by clicking on the CSV icon on the top right-hand corner of the list
Explanation of the Journal Impact Factor Column:
- No value means that the publication is published in a journal that isn't indexed in the journal citations reports
- The value "not available" means that the journal is indexed in the journal citation reports, but the journal impact factor has not been calculated
- The journals citation reports include information on all journals indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded and the Social Science Citation Index. These journals are often considered as "ISI journals".
- Use the address in the URL bar of the browser to link to result lists or individual publications in DORA (e.g. on a website)
Submit your publication
- Please submit your publications via our online form
- For cases not covered by the form, please send us an email
- Our content policy defines which content is accepted in DORA